Kevin Makarewicz M.A., L.P.C.
Here are some examples of concerns that I have helped clients with:
- Parents in conflict about how to respond to their kids.
- Children who: push limits, have excess aggression, have tantrums, are overly anxious, who are depressed, who have sibling rivalry, lying, stealing.
- Young adults struggling with getting on with their life.
- Parents considering divorce or in process of divorcing and trying to help their kids through through the divorce.
- Unproductive conflict, anger, distancing, expectations, failure to meet obligations.
- Sexual Conflict, frustration.
- Life purpose.
- Anxiety- refusing to go to school, nightmares, clingy.
- Anger, defiant behaviors, tantrums.
- Trauma- dog bite, car accident, intense seperation experience, medical procedure.
- Grief- loss of loved one, loss of pet, significant life change- moving, change of school.
Biofeedback-HRV: Heart Rate Variability, Neurofeedback also known as eeg biofeedback.
Expressive Therapies- psychodrama, role play, music, drawing.
Neurodevelopment through movement.
- Frequently Asked Questions -
Do you take insurance?
I am a Connecticut Licensed Professional Counselor. This license is recognized by most insurance companies. You may be reimbursed for out of network services. I am not on the panels of any insurance company.
Do you prescribe medication?
No. Only an M.D is allowed to prescribe medication.